Saturday, September 22, 2007

US $315.00 for a diary of someone's cheating girlfriend


Here's a handy way to get even with your cheating girlfriend and make some money in the process. This guy collected $315 for selling his ex-girlfriends diary on eBay.

Now, To all the ebay members who are wondering what in the world is going on here. My girlfriend decided to cheat on me with my brother, that's right MY BROTHER. I came home for lunch to find her doing the 69 with my brother. I am the one that works while she sits at home doing nothing. I pay all the bills and she lives with me. Can you imagine this happening to you? I dont care if the diary sells for .99 cents. When she sees this I am sure she will start commenting and I will be sure to post the comments. So if you are looking for a cheap used diary than here you go.
If you're as twisted as he is and have enemies or people you don't like, go and see the Revenge Guy.

No comments: